Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seeing Me on Camera

I do not think that anyone likes how they look on film the first time they see it.  It is an opportunity for us to be really self-conscious and look at all the things that are wrong about how we are doing things.  My voice always sounds deeper on camera then it does when I hear it in my head.  Your mannerism always seem so exaggerated when you are on camera.  I think that I was able to communicate my thought in a clear and concise way, and I know that the more times you are on camera the more comfortable you feel.  I have seen myself on camera enough to not be too uncomfortable, but teaching on camera was a new experience for me.  I have had to be on camera twice since doing this lesson opening and I think I looked a bit better each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment