Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blogging

I am new to the idea of blogging.  This class is the first time I have ever spent anytime what so ever with a blog.  I have enjoyed the experience.  I am in the process of adding a blog to my job outside of teaching.  I think that it is a great way to share and ask for advice from a group of people much larger then what you would consider friends.  I know that having a blog would be very valuable to me as a way of getting information about my other job out to a whole group of people who are interested in what we have going on, but do not have direct contact with me.  The blog is a way to share that information quickly and effectively.  There are obviously drawbacks in that you do not want to put too much information out at one time, and you have to be diligent in controlling the information that you post and that others post in return.  However I think that the good far out weighs the bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment