Thursday, April 26, 2012

Presentation Tools

I found many of the presentation tools helpful.  With my experience I would not say I am that knowledgeable of any presentation tools.  I have used Power Point only a handful of times and that has only been recently.  I have not had a reason to present very often so I do not have the experience.  I really enjoyed the options that Prezi, and slide rocket.  I used sliderocket to make my presentation and really found it helpful in making a professional looking presentation.  In teaching I think that the more ways you can find to grab your students in a way they are not used to the better chance you have to reach them.  Students are becoming more involved in using technology in their daily lives.  We as teachers need to find ways to integrate this into our classrooms to reach our students where they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment